Steam Quality Test Kit
Two models available – SQ1E with electric fan cooled non-condensable gas test and SQ1 with water cooled condenser – available with 1/2″ tri-clamp, 1/4″ threaded and Fedegari sample connections
Using the SQ1E condenser video
Steam quality testing solutions from the market leader
Steam quality test equipment to qualify plant/utility/clean/pure steam generators, steam distribution systems and steam supplies to autoclaves in accordance with cGMP (Orange Guide), HTM 01, HTM 2010, EN 285: 2015 + A1:2021, DIN 58950, ISO 14937:2000, AAMI ST79, ISPE Baseline Guide for Steam and Water, and PDA Technical Reports No. 1 & 48 – TR1 & TR48.
Here are some of the many benefits you will receive:
- 100% money back guarantee – if you are not happy with your purchase in any way, we will refund your money
- Easy for you to use with detailed instructions provided
- Used by fellow validation professionals in leading pharma companies in over 50 countries. Please refer to our client and country listings.
- Stylish, compact and light design
- We provide you with a great level of pre and post sales support
- Supplied with Certificate of Compliance with EN 285:2015 + A2:2021
Our Steam Quality Test Kits
We supply our steam quality test kit (SQ1) in four versions:
The latest evolution in portable steam quality testing. An air cooled non-condensable gas test condenser. A true “plug and play” device – connect the steam pipe, plug in the power, switch on and you’re testing – no water or adjustments needed.
- Will be supllied with either 1/2″ Tri-Clamp, 1/4″ BSP or Fedegari connectors
- Fully EN 285 compliant
- Zero water consumption
- No validation or calibration required
- Great time saver pre and post-test
- Fully automatic temperature control with LED indication
- Over temperature auto shut off
- 12 volt dc powered – mains PSU included
- Burette and measuring cylinder backlighting
- Precision push button burette water/gas level control
- Portable – weighs only 16kg with carry handle
- Fool proof – no “wrong way” to start or stop
- Extensively field tested
Inspired and developed to meet the real life practical demands of extensive testing in multiple and difficult locations. Download brochure.
Ordering Reference: SQ1E Steam Quality Test Kit.
ii. SQ1 Pharma
Supplied with ½” tri-clamp (tri-clover) connections. Typically used for welded clean/pure steam pipework systems that have tri-clamp (tri-clover) connections.
Ordering Reference: SQ1P Steam Quality Test Kit.
iii. SQ1 Standard
Supplied with ¼” BSP (or NPT for US) threaded connections. Typically used for either plant steam systems or steam systems having threaded steam pipework and fittings.
Ordering Reference: SQ1T Steam Quality Test Kit
with specially made nominal ½” sanitary flanges for Fedegari sterilizers.
Ordering Reference: SQ1F Steam Quality Test Kit
The Ordering Reference only should be used on orders and will appear on all of our documents such as invoices, delivery notes, commercial invoices etc. This ensures that the correct products are supplied, errors are minimised and goods pass speedily through the customs & clearance processes. This cannot be guaranteed if alternatives are used.
Our costs exclude VAT (which applies to the UK only) and the delivery cost. See Ordering Instructions below for other terms. Delivery: ex-stock.
Steam Quality test Kit Contents
- non-condensable gas test condenser
- submersible cooling water pump & pipes – to allow testing to be carried out at remote locations without a local cooling water supply
- insulated steam connection pipe (not required with the SQ1E)
- burette, tap & rubber filler (not required with the SQ1E)
- 250 ml measuring cylinder
- three pitot tubes (0.4, 0.6 & 0.8 mm dia.)
- superheat expansion tube with insulation
- dryness test bung with stainless steel dip tubes
- connection tube and clips
- 1 litre stainless steel vacuum flask
- detailed instruction manual and procedures/calculations and report forms in Excel
- robust carrying case