Steam Quality Test Kit
Steam quality test kit video
Steam quality testing solutions from the market leader
Steam quality test equipment to qualify plant/utility/clean/pure steam generators, steam distribution systems and steam supplies to autoclaves in accordance with cGMP (Orange Guide), HTM 01, HTM 2010 (replaced by CFPP01-01): 1994, HTM 2031 (replaced by CFPP01-01): 1997, EN 285: 2006, DIN 58950, ISO 14937:2000, AAMI ST79, ISPE Baseline Guide for Steam and Water, and PDA Technical Reports No. 1 & 48 – TR1 & TR48.
Delivery of an SQ1 is up to ten working days
Here are some of the many benefits you will receive:
- 100% money back guarantee – if you are not happy with your purchase in any way, we will refund your money
- Easy for you to use with detailed instructions provided
- Used by fellow validation professionals in leading pharma companies in over 50 countries. Please refer to our client and country listings.
- Stylish, compact and light design
- We provide you with a great level of pre and post sales support
- Supplied with Certificate of Compliance with EN 285:2006
Our Steam Quality Test KitsWe supply our steam quality test kit (SQ1) in three versions:
creative writing university bristol
essay on daily routine for class 3
historical essay topics
techniques to help you sleep
how to improve your leadership and management skills - effective strategies for business managers
follow up email after resume samples
viagra before or after food
ralph waldo emerson essay on self reliance
geology dissertation example
excellent teacher resume sample
best presentation ghostwriters websites gb
essay on the book of genesis
experience male using viagra
kenya essay writers
viagra 100mg benefits in hindi
professional cover letter ghostwriting sites for phd
i. SQ1 Pharma
Supplied with ½” tri-clamp (tri-clover) connections. Typically used for welded clean/pure steam pipework systems that have tri-clamp (tri-clover) connections.
Ordering Reference: SQ1P Steam Quality Test Kit.
ii. SQ1 Standard
Supplied with ¼” BSP (or NPT for US) threaded connections. Typically used for either plant steam systems or steam systems having threaded steam pipework and fittings.
Ordering Reference: SQ1T Steam Quality Test Kit
with specially made nominal ½” sanitary flanges for Fedegari sterilizers.
Ordering Reference: SQ1F Steam Quality Test Kit
The Ordering Reference only should be used on orders and will appear on all of our documents such as invoices, delivery notes, commercial invoices etc. This ensures that the correct products are supplied, errors are minimised and goods pass speedily through the customs & clearance processes. This cannot be guaranteed if alternatives are used.
Our costs exclude VAT (which applies to the UK only) and the delivery cost. This will vary from location to location and is based on a package of 48 x 60 x 24 cm weighing 10 kg. A quotation can be sought from our shipper UPS.
See Ordering Instructions below for other terms. Delivery: ex-stock.
Steam Quality test Kit Contents
- non-condensable gas test condenser
- submersible cooling water pump & pipes – to allow testing to be carried out at remote locations without a local cooling water supply
- insulated steam connection pipe
- burette, tap & rubber filler
- 250 ml measuring cylinder
- three pitot tubes (0.4, 0.6 & 0.8 mm dia.)
- superheat expansion tube with insulation
- Dryness test bung with stainless steel dip tubes
- connection tube and clips
- 1 litre stainless steel vacuum flask
- detailed instruction manual and procedures/calculations and report forms in Excel
- robust carrying case