Keith Shuttleworth and Associates Limited do not intend to harvest, store or process personal data for any reason other than for reasonable contract communications, legitimate business CRM (customer relationship management) purposes or specifically targeted marketing. We will never issue your contact details outside of Keith Shuttleworth and Associates Limited.
Keith Shuttleworth and Associates Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Keith Shuttleworth and Associates Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy. This policy is effective from the 25th May 2019.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Business demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- These will however be kept to a minimum.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We may use your information to contact you for customer satisfaction questionnaires in line with our Quality policy.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with GDPR in the subject line. Please use the same address should you wish to be the data to be modified or removed from our database.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.