We will be pleased to accept your orders/instructions by e-mail, fax or mail.
Orders/Instructions must include:
- The correct ordering references e.g. SQ1P Steam Quality Test Kit, must be used at all times.
- Detailed delivery address including any post/ZIP code where applicable and a contact name with telephone and/or fax number. If we are provided with an e-mail address, we will notify on shipment with tracking number to allow delivery progress to be seen on www.ups.com
- Invoice address and contact information if different from the delivery address.
- Purchase order number else unique identifier to allow accounts enquiries to be progressed.
- EU purchasers must provide their VAT number – Our VAT Number is GB614 7057 51.
- Any special delivery requirements. If you wish us to use your shipper, full contact details must be provided, together with your account number.
- Additional charges may result for some shipments due to the need for documents to be sent by courier, Certificates of Origin etc. Our price includes the provision of Commercial Invoices only and we ask that you advise of any other specific requirements prior to placing you order and we will resubmit a quotation. Failure to do this will result in shipment delays as we will not ship without agreed payment terms for these additional items.
Contact UsWe will be pleased to provide you with further information and answer any questions you may have or provide you with a shipping quotation. Please go to complete our enquiry form.
Web SupportBackground information on each of the tests and hints and tips. Steam Quality Testing – Hints and Tips.
PapersDetails how the steam quality tests and test limits were derived – Derivation of Steam Quality Test Limits
This paper details how the steam quality test limits should be applied to different processes – The Application of Steam Quality Test Limits